Meet Your New Beauty Bestie!
|Watermelon Seed Oil||
Deeply penetrates the skin and removes impurities, dirt and dead skin. Trace minerals and omega acids have been shown to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation. Omega 6 fatty acids + phytosterols encourage new collagen production & cell regeneration in the skin.
Brightens & evens out the skin, regenerates and heals, helps with anti-aging, elasticity, and collagen production.
A super moisturiser, rich in beauty-boosting vitamins A, E, and D, plus antioxidants & fatty acids. Helps to reduce scars, stretch marks, & balance the skin.
|Coconut Oil||All round amazing moisturiser for skin & hair. It's naturally anti-inflammatory, & full of fatty acids that help improve the skin barrier.|
|Rose Absolute Oil||
The most romantic & feminine scent profile. Rose Absolute can provide soothing + anti-scarring benefits to the skin, helping to decrease irritation, inflammation, and pigmentation.
- Body Oil - 1-2 times daily
- Face Oil - 1-2 times daily
- Belly Oil - Perfect for growing bellies!
- Hair Treatment - smooth into wet hair, put hair in a low loose plait overnight before cleansing out the following day
- Hair Oil - tame fly aways and frizzed ends
- Facial Cleansing Oil - massage into face for 45 seconds and then lather up with warm water before rinsing
- Bath Oil
- Massage Oil
- Stretch Marks & Scars
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut)
- Citrullus lanatus (Watermelon seed)
- Rosa eglanteria (Rosehip)
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba)
- Rosa damascene (Rose Oil Absolute)
Use daily. Apply directly to face, body and hair after showering while you are still damp. Allow the oil to absorb for a few moments, before patting yourself dry.
Alternatively apply directly to dry skin or hair or add to your bath.
- Australian Made & Owned
- Cruelty Free
- Mineral Oil Free
- Palm Oil Free
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- Phthalate Free