Multi-Tasking Beauty Staple
Why you'll love it: Straight up - it's multi purpose and who doesn't love that!?
We're talking hair (amazing hair oil), face, body, Step 1 of your double cleanse routine, a skin saver for growing bellies. It helps to dissolve excess oil, dislodge impurities, silky smooth formula absorbs fast and leaves no sticky/greasy residue behind
Who should you use it: Suitable for all skin types particularly those dry or oily skin types - low irritant, natural, no preservatives. Safe while pregnant & breastfeeding
How should you use it: DAILY on your hair, face & body.
Tips & Tricks: If you're not double cleansing of an evening start immediately... if not sooner! Rococo Body Oil No.1 is the first step of your double cleanse routine. An extremely high presence of in Linoleic Acid means this blend will help to clean skin, dislodge impurities & dissolve excess oil.
Take your moisturiser up a notch or create a dewy foundation look by adding a few drops.
Apply as the final step of your skincare routine to seal in all that hydration, use it as an overnight hair treatment once week, a stand alone face oil, body moisturiser, massage oil, bath oil,
|Watermelon Seed Oil||
Helps to dislodge impurities, dirt and dead skin.
The trace minerals & omega acids are shown to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
Omega 6 fatty acids + phytosterols encourage new collagen production & cell regeneration in the skin.
Offers anti-ageing properties, improves elasticity, & stimulates collagen production
An invaluable source of natural Vitamin A + C
Brightens, balances, regenerates & heals the skin
A super moisturiser,
rich in beauty-boosting vitamins A, E, and D, plus antioxidants & fatty acids.
Helps to reduce scars & stretch marks
All round amazing moisturiser for skin & hair.
It's naturally anti-inflammatory, full of fatty acids that help improve the skin barrier.
|Rose Oil Absolute||
Romantic, floral scent profile.
Rose Absolute Oil can enhance the soothing + anti-scarring properties of this formula.
Decreases irritation, inflammation, and pigmentation.
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut)
- Citrullus lanatus (Watermelon seed)
- Rosa eglanteria (Rosehip)
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba)
- Rosa damascene (Rose Oil Absolute)
- Use 1 - 2 times daily. Best applied as a moisturiser after your shower / bath, while skin is still damp. Rub all over your body in upwards motions.
- Follow with a crystal facial roller or Guasha lifting tool for optimal results.
- A few drops can be added to your bath for increase moisturising and aromatherapy properties.
- Australian Owned
- Australian Made
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainably Source Ingredients
- Palm & Mineral Oil Free
- Synthetic Free
- Natural Products
- FREE FROM: Paraben, Phthalate, Sulphate, SLS, SLES, Fragrance, Chemicals