Hydrate . Skin Balance . Rejuvenate
Boasting intense emollient properties, a high concentration of long chain fatty acids & Vitamins A, C, & E, Oil No.3 softens, soothes, increases moisture levels, stimulates collagen synthesis & new cell turnover + a velvety texture that rapidly absorbs with NO greasy residue
Why you'll love it: It will give your skin all the TLC it craves to take it from dry, dull & tired to dewy, hydrated & velvety soft
Who should you use it: Suitable for all skin types - low irritant, natural, no preservatives. Safe while pregnant & breastfeeding
How should you use it: DAILY! Lather this heavenly beauty oil all over your body. The intense hydrating & emollient properties of this formula, make it the perfect lightweight face oil
Tips & Tricks: Take your moisturiser up a notch or create a dewy foundation look by adding a few drops.
Apply as the final step of your skincare routine to seal in all that hydration, use it as an overnight hair treatment weekly
|Meadowfoam Seed Oil||
Locks in moisture, brightens & leaves skin fresh & dewy
Emollient properties to soften & smooth
Fights free radicals, Offers mild UV protection + soothes redness & inflammation
Creates a protective seal over the skin while softening & hydrating
Heals, nourishes, conditions & protects
Heals scars, stretchmarks & blemishes
High concentrations of naturally occurring Vitamin E
Promotes Collagen synthesis
& healthy cell growth
Hydrating, moisturising & revives dull skin
Helps to reduce inflammation & manage skin conditions such as rosacea, eczema & dermatitis
A great natural source of Vitamin A + Vitamin C
|Jasmine Absolute Oil||
Warm, sweet, floral scent.
Rich in antioxidants & active properties that stimulate cellular regeneration,
Jasmine can help the quality of skin appear more youthful
- Use 1 - 2 times daily. Best applied as a moisturiser after your shower / bath, while skin is still damp. Rub all over your body in upwards motions.
- As a facial moisturiser, cleanse and dry your face. Apply water based & lighter beauty products to your skin first, then apply a small amount of oil. Pat / press into your skin. Follow with a crystal facial roller or Guasha lifting tool for optimal results.
- A few drops can be added to your bath for increase moisturising and aromatherapy properties.
- Cocos nucifera (coconut)
- Rosa eglanteria (rosehip)
- Limnanthes alba (meadowfoam)
- Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba)
- Jasminum grandiflorum (jasmine absolute)
- Australian Owned
- Australian Made
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainably Source Ingredients
- Palm & Mineral Oil Free
- Synthetic Free
- Natural Products
- FREE FROM: Parabens, Phthalate, Sulphate, SLS, SLES, Synthetic Fragrance, Chemicals, Alcohols, Palm Oils, Mineral Oils or Petrochemicals