Created for the Whole Family
Elevated by the addition of lavender oil to inducing a state of calm, making it perfect for the bath, body & bed time.
Why you'll love it: It's family skincare it's cleanest - 100% natural. So gentle it can be used on your beautiful bebe' and all the way up the oldest members. It is great to soothe irritated skin from work - contact dermatitis, poor skin quality. One product that can be used by the entire family - win!
Who should you use it: Suitable for sensitive skin types but is really great for everone - low irritant, natural, no preservatives. Safe while pregnant & breastfeeding
How should you use it: DAILY on your hair, face & body.
Tips & Tricks: This oil blend works wonders on chaffed skin and areas such as nappy rash - apply before bedtime to work it's magic overnight.
Can be used on skin conditions to help as a management program - Eczema, Baby Eczema, Psoriasis & chicken skin.
Apply a small amount to your baby's chest & cheek area pre-bed for a dreamy way to help them sleep.
An excellent source of Vitamin E
Heals, moisturises, nourishes
Anti-inflammatory, balances skin,
Restores compromised skin barrier
Minimises transdermal water loss
creates a protective skin barrier
|Apricot Kernel Oil||
Concentrated levels of Fatty Acids essential to maintaining the skin's barrier function
Provides long lasting moisture
Keeps skin soft & smooth
|Hemp Seed Oil||
A Humectant which draws moisture into the skin
Rich in Fatty Acids
Soothes & reduces inflammation
Non-Comedogenic - Won't clog pores
Suitable for all skin types
Regulates oil production
|Lavender Essential Oil||
Aids with relaxation, calming & sleep.
Anti-inflammatory + antimicrobial properties
- Moisturising Body Oil
- Baby Body Oil
- Stretch Marks
- Healing Damaged Skin
- Nappy Rash
- Cradle Cap
- Insect Bites
- Eczema & Baby Eczema Skin Management
- Belly - Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Safe
- Keratosis Polaris "Chicken Skin"
- Dry Sensitive
- Strengthen Skin Barrier Function
- Calm & Soothe Inflammation
- For Children this formula can be used directly on the nappy area to assist with nappy rash, chaffing and inflamed skin
- Add a few drops to your infants bath for aromatherapy purposes & added moisturisation
- Apply following your / your child's bath/shower while skin is still damp. Wrap in a towel and pat dry
- Use 1 - 2 times daily. Best applied as a moisturiser after your shower / bath, while skin is still damp. Rub all over your body in upwards motions.
- As a facial moisturiser, cleanse and dry your face. Apply water based & lighter beauty products to your skin first, then apply a small amount of oil. Pat / press into your skin. Follow with a crystal facial roller or Guasha lifting tool for optimal results
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil
- Cannabis Sativa (Hemp Seed) Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia Miller (Lavender) Oil
- Peach Moonstone Crystal Chips
- Australian Owned
- Australian Made
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainably Source Ingredients
- Palm & Mineral Oil Free
- Synthetic Free
- Natural Products
- FREE FROM: Paraben, Phthalate, Sulphate, SLS, SLES, Fragrance, Chemicals